Saturday, 22 November 2008

Letterboxes.....

. Having just been out delivering I have some observations to make on this topic;

1) I hate those stiff bristly things. What is with them?? Also, dogs that watch you out of the window...silently, almost psychopathic in their brooding stares.

2) Why do people have letterboxes that are literally no bigger than a baby's hand??

3) What is with a sticker on your door saying; 'I S.E.X'. What does it mean?? Does it mean 'I love sex'?? Does it mean 'I am sex'?? Does it mean they are having sex?? If so, why do they need a sticker on a door to tell us this??

That is all...I think....

2 comments:

Paul Hulbert said...

> dogs that watch you out of the window

In one house round here there is a pair of identical dogs. One dog sits in the window to give you a false sense of security, while the other one waits just behind the letterbox...

Darrell G said...

Paul,

LOL!!! that simply isnt cricket :)