Monday, 24 November 2008

88% male..so what about the other 12%?

. Well, I am back all...and I see a fair few people have been using gender analyzer...according to it this blog is written by a man and is 88% male...so what about the other 12%?

***UPDATE*** Julian H put's forward this suggestion to answer my question...

1 comment:

Julian H said...

I've attempted to answer your question in pictorial format:

http://orangebyname.blogspot.com/2008/11/85-man.html