Sunday, 5 October 2008

Membership limbo.....

. Liberal Democrat Voice flags up the creation of LibDig....great idea, kudos to Ryan Cullen; want to put it on the blog....shame i can't because I am STILL waiting for Cowley Street to a) acknowledge my change of address and b) to send me a new membership card after I lost the old one *blush* after firing off a fair few emails in pretty random directions....SORT IT OUT PEOPLE...I want a) a vote when it comes to Party President and b) one of those cheesy Christmas cards from Nick Clegg so GET WITH THE PROGRAM.....rant over, that is all.

2 comments:

Will said...

Hi Darrell. I've passed your email on to Membership. If you want to get in touch with them directly, they're at membership@libdems.org.uk

Darrell G said...

Thanks Will :), much appreciated...