Saturday, 9 August 2008

Was it THAT Tom Watson???

. I have just been reading Iain Dale's Diary. Iain has been featuring guest posts and he reports a comment that he received;

"Labour Minister Tom Watson has just left this comment on the latest Guest Blog (well, I assume it is THAT Tom Watson...)...

"Iain, These guest posts aren't great are they. They are too long and too dull. I come to Iain Dale's diary for comment by Iain Dale. If I wanted to read these other chaps I'd go to their lame blogs. I don't. I know I can just scroll past their useless writing, but do I have to. Please stop po$sting these."

Now, given that the comment links back to Tommy Hilfiger it possibly isn't but then I read on Tom's website that he was;

"the UK’s first Parliamentary blogger."

So obviously he takes a keen interest in the blogsphere. If it was the Tom Watson and he happens by chance to be reading this then I only have this to say;

GET A GRIP AND FOCUS ON RUNNING THE COUNTRY AND SAVING YOUR DOOMED PARTY.

That is all.

No comments: