Monday, 21 July 2008

Who am I??

. ....nobody if Total Politics is to be believed. Inspired by a couple of Lib Dem bloggers crowing about their inclusion I looked wide-eyed and expectantly only to find nothing. Incidentally, I think it is quite a creditable stab at a magazine and personally like the brashness of the design and functionality of the website (not that I am angling for inclusion) but I did struggle to find a copy even in London (well Kings Cross station to be precise) so maybe wider distribution?? Anyways, I have submitted my blog and expect inclusion forthwith ....

Yours,

Disgusted in Peterborough

5 comments:

Steph Ashley said...

To be fair you have only been around a couple of months, and the competition/blogroll is organised by a high-profile tory so there's some bias at play there in terms of which blogs get noticed and how fast...

Jo Christie-Smith said...

Oh, for goodness sake, Darrell!

If you go to the site, you will see on the left hand side a small form where you can add your blog.

Even Salman Rushdie has to market his books; and even you might have to market your blog!

Darrell G said...

....Obviously never heard of the expression tounge in cheek then....

Darrell G said...

Oh and Jo, if you actually *read* what is written then you can see im obviously aware of what you point out....

Iain Dale said...

Have just added you to the directory. Thanks for your comments about TP. Issue 2 will hit the newsstands on Friday. I think Kings Cross sold out.