Friday, 20 June 2008

If i may....

. ....be permitted to be personal for a second. It is my birthday today and such days are ones to take stock; maybe more so when you reach my grand-old age but nonetheless....a time to be thankful for all that is good in your life and especially other people who make it what it is. With that in mind I would like to make a special mention for my girlfriend who made yesterday very special for me and makes today all the happier because she is in my life.

Havent had the best past in affairs of the heart but I know that with her I have a bright future and that is all that matters. She has made me very happy and contented and excited all at the same time and I think she knows she is a special person to me who I love very much...and as a bonus she is a Lib Dem!!! Step-forward and take a bow Hannah :)

1 comment:

Hannah said...

*bows*
aaaw sweetness i love you so much... thank you for my special mention-ness lol...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx